By placing an order from Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC, You agree to the following...
In order to protect card holders and to Reduce Unauthorized Purchases and Credit Card Fraud, we only ship to the the Billing Name and Address of the card holder.
Orders will be cancled and refunded without notice
Seller Agrees to:
- Process shipment in a timely manner.
- Carefully pack all items
- Supply usps Tracking Number
- Ship to supplied shipping address
- Resend tracking information and invoices as needed by the customer
Buyer Agrees placing an order you are legally bound to this agreement, you understand that you (the buyer) cannot purchase without agreeing to all terms and conditions)
- Be available to receive and/or sign for packages with or without signature confirmation.
- Track package at www.usps.com with tracking info supplied.
- Make arrangements for pick up or delivery if you wont be home to receive package. (Most packages are too big for mail boxes and the #1 reason they get returned.)
- All orders under 1LB that are shipped "standard shipping" (first class mail) are not insured and loss is at the expense of the buyer. Please protect your investment and use the option "USPS PRIORITY Mail w/ INSURANCE & SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION"
- File lost package claims with usps at this link.
- The buyer agrees Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC is not liable for packages that show they have been delivered on usps tracking.
- State that you are 18 or older and are abiding to laws in your state. .
- You understand that by clicking the box next to the verbage " terms and conditions." Confirms that you have read and do agree with all Terms & Conditions as as a binding agreement.
**IMPORTANT: If MMS accidentally ships the wrong items, please be sure not to open any or use any of the items AND CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY at firstname.lastname@example.org (within 5 days of receiving) so that we can exchange them. The product must be shipped back in brand new condition. If they are opened tampered with or missing any items, the purchaser accepts the product as is and no exchange will be made. Any items shipped back with missing, opened, or tampered with product will not be ship back to the buyer nor will any exchange be made. Please attach pictures of the wrong items so that we can see clearly what you were shipped. Sometimes people are new at these products and just unsure of what they ordered and this helps us to help the buyer better.
- The Sale of Syringes and Hypodermic Needles & Injectables
These items are not intended for human use but are intended for laboratory use only.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to know and comply with the laws governing the district in which they live.
- The purchaser is certifying that he/she is 18 years old, or older and that the syringes or needles being purchased are intended for laboratory use.
- The purchaser is certifying that the syringes or needles being purchased are not being used to introduce any controlled or illegal substance into the human body.
- Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC. reserves the right to restrict or refuse sale to any person who may not be in compliance with our stated company policies on the sale and use of syringes and needles.
- Restock Charges
Customers will be charged shipping for merchandise that is shipped back to Missouri Medical Supplies due to an incorrect address (provided by the customer) or unclaimed returned packages. All authorized & unauthorized returns are subject to a 25% product restocking fee, in addition, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. If reshipment of unclaimed returned packages is desired, additional shipping cost will apply. It is the responsibility for the buyer to track their package and be available to receive the package or make arrangements with local post office for pick up or delivery at a specific time. Don't count on your mail carrier to let you know he tried to deliver it. Most of the time they don't leave notices.
Only unopened/factory sealed products will be considered for return. All opened products are non-returnable and non-refundable. Injectables and consumable products cannot be returned.
- Refused and undeliverable Packages - Customers will be billed for all shipping costs plus a 25% restocking fee for all orders where delivery is undeliverable or refused by the customer.
- Tracking Package
When you place an order, You will receive a tracking number in your email. You will also be able to log into your account and find your tracking information in your account.
It is the buyers responsibility to track packages and to make delivery and or pick up arrangement with your local post office. Most packages are too big for mail boxes so please be sure to track your package to avoid your package being returned. Be sure that you add email@example.com and usps.com to your email safe list.
- Mixing Kits
HCG is not included in any of our mixing kits. We do not sell HCG or promote it.
- Damage, Shortages & Lost Packages
*Missouri Medical Supplies will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged packages where the tracking shows delivered. All packages are USPS insured but to insure USPS refunds you, We recommend Signature Confirmation to assure the insurance of your package against theft.
Extreme care is used in filling and packing your orders. All items are checked, rechecked and packed by experienced personnel. Should discrepancies occur in your insured package, you should contact us immediately so that the problem can be resolved. All claims of shortage, or damage MUST BE MADE WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE PACKAGE. Major damage should be reported immediately to and inspected by the mail carrier. We will lend all assistance in helping to process your claim. USPS Damage: All packing materials should be kept until inspected by a USPS representative. If you need to file a USPS Ins. claim click here
- Limit of Liability
Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC., as a distributor for the products described in this catalog, warrants that representations for the products described, accurately reflect the manufacturer's representations to Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC.. Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC., therefore, expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether implied, expressed or statutory, including the warranty of FITNESS FOR USE and MERCHANTABILITY. Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC. will, in no event, be liable for any consequential or incidental damages caused by the use of any products described in this catalog.
All materials being sold, including but not limited to all solvents, all chemicals, all oils, and all sterile diluents, are intended for laboratory or research use only. They are NOT for use as food additives, drugs, or other inappropriate applications. They are not intended for any form of human consumption and are not intended to be used to produce any product or substance that may be used for human consumption. All of the products must be handled only by qualified and trained individuals. When purchasing these products, the customer acknowledges that there may be hazards associated with their use. The Customer represents and warrants to Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC. that from customer's own independent review and study, the Customer is fully aware and knowledgeable about (I) the health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products purchased; (II) industrial hygiene controls necessary to protect its workers from such health and safety hazards; (III) the need to adequately warn of health and safety hazards associated with products; and (IV) government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to such products. Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC., at it's sole discretion, reserves the right to limit the sale of any product, or to refuse the sale of any product to any customer deemed unqualified to make such a purchase.
What may be legal in one jurisdiction may not be legal in another. It is the Customer's responsibility to know and to abide by all of the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which you live or conduct business that may be related to the use of any product the Customer may purchase.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC., OR ANY OF IT'S OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER PURCHASER'S CLAIM IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE SALE OF PRODUCT TO PURCHASER, THE PURCHASER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Missouri Medical Supplies, LLC., OR ANY OF IT'S OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, EXPENSES, LOSSES AND LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF PURCHASER'S HANDLING AND/OR USE OF PRODUCT, WHETHER USED ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT.
- By purchasing our products states that you agree with all the terms & Conditions.